Photo Credits: MarkZelinski.com (header, 2), Captured Memories Photography (1, 3, 5), Fotoflare Photography (4)
- Available any date of the week (Saturdays reserved for weddings)
- 3-hour timeslots
- Permit covers up to 20 people (add up to 10 more guests for an additional cost)
- Available Sundays to Fridays (Saturdays reserved for weddings)
- 2-hour time-slots
- Permit covers 1-3 people (add more guests for an additional cost)
To inquire regarding a booking less than 48h in advance, please give us a call at 905-527-1158 to ensure we can accommodate your request.
RBG offers four beautiful garden areas to choose from for your wedding photography. You will be required to select one of the options below upon booking.
Hendrie Park / Mediterranean Garden
Our largest garden area, Hendrie Park is home to a wide array of blooms and architectural features. Pose with the double reflecting ponds, the famous iron gates, fountains, bridges, the Rose Garden, and acres of incredible flowers and plants.
Booking also includes access to our indoor Mediterranean Garden, with two levels of exotic plants, along with the koi pond, stairs, benches, cacti and succulent collection, and more.
Temporary Closure of Mediterranean Garden: Effective Jan 5 to 26
To curb the spread of the Omicron variant, Ontario has announced the move to modified Step Two restrictions for businesses and organizations, effective Wednesday, January 5 until at least January 26.
During modified step 2, the Mediterranean Garden will be closed to members of the public, which includes photography permit groups.
David Braley and Nancy Gordon Rock Garden
This historic Rock Garden has been recently rejuvenated, home to winding water features, perennial plants and rustic limestone steps. Descend into the lower bowl for a truly unforgettable landscape.
More like an English landscape park, the Arboretum features a wide variety of trees and grassy fields. It is especially beautiful in late spring, when the magnolias, lilacs, and crabapples bloom.
Set on a fertile terraced plain, formerly a market garden, Laking Garden is home to RBG’s herbaceous perennial collections, including a wide plain of iris and peonies. The Hilda E. Marrs Gazebo and terraced landscape make for a truly romantic atmosphere.
Submit a Photography Permit Request
Prior to starting your application, please note this important information:
- Please allow a minimum of 5 business days for your application to be processed. We are unable to accommodate walk-in group or wedding photography.
- Saturdays are reserved for wedding photography only.
- Wedding photography includes pre & post wedding photography, and any time wedding attire is worn.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, special considerations for safety are in effect. Please be aware that the size of your group may be limited by relevant COVID-19 restrictions. We ask that all guests wear masks while indoors, or while outdoors and unable to physically distance from individuals from outside of your household.