Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG) is the largest botanical garden in Canada, a National Historic Site, and registered charitable organization with a mandate to bring together people, plants and nature.
Seasonal Press Kit
As spring reaches full splendour, Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG) has launched a new website that connects people with nature in a brand new way! RBG.CA was designed to appeal to active nature lovers, garden enthusiasts, and anyone seeking a unique learning experience in nature.
Download Press Releases
- RBG to Open All Garden Areas – Released Friday June 5, 2020
- Lilacs in Bloom at Royal Botanical Gardens – Released May 29, 2020
- RBG opens Arboretum to General Admission starting Wednesday May 27 – Released May 25, 2020
- RBG to re-open select trails beginning May 16 – Released May 15, 2020
- A fresh take on Spring from garden experts, with the launch of RBG at Home – Released April 17, 2020
- Royal Botanical Gardens announces temporary closure as precautionary measure – Released March 13, 2020
- It’s a “Wildly Interactive” Family Day Long Weekend at RBG – Released February 13, 2020
- Royal Botanical Gardens’ Statement on the City of Hamilton’s Chedoke Creek Report – Released February 13, 2020
- Holiday magic continues at Royal Botanical Gardens with Winter Lights at the Rock Garden! – Released December 6, 2019
- Royal Botanical Gardens Reveals Early Design Concepts as part of a Bold Master Planning Initiative – Released November 21, 2019
Royal Botanical Gardens is a living museum, which serves local, regional and global communities while developing and promoting public understanding of the relationship between the plant world, humanity and the rest of nature.