Shop at the Gardens
Offering a beautiful selection of merchandise as diverse as our gardens, Shop at the Gardens features an ever-changing selection of unique items for that special gift. Many of our products showcase the talents of local artisans.
- Gardening accents and tools, containers and statuary
- Home décor
- Jewelry and fashion
- Educational games and toys for children
- Gardening and nature books
- and more!
Our staff and volunteers can help you select the perfect gift for any occasion!
905-527-1158, ext. 224
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Jan 2 to Dec 31)
- Dec 24 Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., last admission 2 p.m.
- Dec 25 Christmas Day: Closed
- Dec 26 Boxing Day: Closed
- Dec 31 New Years Eve: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., last admission 2 p.m.
- Jan 1 New Year's Day: Closed
- Jan 11 Closed
Artisanal Treecycled Bowls & Cutting Boards
Treecycling is a term we use at RBG to refer to any initiatives which re-uses the wood left over from tree maintenance or removal. Take these impeccable artisanal bowls for example. Local artists Ken Black and David Scolla extend the life of RBG trees by turning their wood into priceless memories. Engraved onto each piece, you’ll find the species name (common and scientific) as well as the accession number specific to its origin and history with us.
Learn more about treecycling at RBG on the RBG Blog.
Ditch the single use plastic! Browse through various lines of products meant to replace single-use products, including beeswax food wraps, produce bags, solid bar beauty products, and more.
Browse through titles and topics, including books on gardening, outdoor recreation, wildlife, children’s titles, and more! Prices are as marked.
Canada's Royal Garden
Canada’s Royal Garden tells a captivating story in images and in words of Canada’s largest botanical garden.
Award-winning photographer Mark Zelinzki captures stunning floral, landscape, wildlife and cultural images of the sanctuary lands and famous garden areas, a spectacular tribute to RBG as a priceless legacy for future generations.
Curbside Pickup Available!
Place an order with Shop at the Gardens, and arrange to have it picked up outside RBG Centre. To place a curbside pickup order, give us a call at 905-527-1158, ext. 224 (if there is no answer, leave a detailed message).
- Pickup available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Payment accepted via Credit Card
What are the hours of operation for Curbside Pickup?
Our teams are available from Monday to Thursdays 10 a.m to 4 p.m. If these hours do not work we can make other arrangements!
Where do I pick up my order?
Pick up orders at the main doors of RBG Centre (680 Plains Road W. Burlington ON).
Can I buy an item and have someone else pick it up?
Yes. When you call in order just give all appropriate details.
How do I place an order?
- Call Shop at the Gardens at 905-527-1158 ext 224 (Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Let us know what you’re interested in, and we can talk you through what we have available, and even send you pictures!
- Pay with a Credit Card over the phone
- Agree on a time for pick up
Can I return a pick up order?
Absolutely! Give us a call if you have any concerns or questions.
What do I do when I arrive to pick up my order?
- Pull up in front of the RBG Centre main doors
- Call the gift shop 905-527-1158 ext 224
- Stay in vehicle, pop your trunk and we will deliver your purchase in there
Your Purchases Support the Gardens
100% of the proceeds from purchases at the shop support the Royal Botanical Gardens’ work in plant science and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Learn more about how you can support RBG’s initiatives.