In accordance with Hamilton and Halton bylaws, masks are required to enter RBG’s indoor spaces, including washrooms, Shop at the Gardens, Mediterranean Garden, and on-site restaurants. Please wear a mask outdoors when you are unable to keep your distance from others.
- To visit Hendrie Park you must pass through RBG Centre to access the gardens.
- To visit Rock Garden you must pass through the visitor centre to access the gardens.
Effective November 15, RBG requires all visitors aged 12 and up to prove they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes all indoor and outdoor areas of RBG Centre, Hendrie Park, Rock Garden, Laking Garden, and also includes public programs and events at the Arboretum or other RBG properties. Please be prepared to present receipt of full COVID-19 vaccination, and official government-issued ID showing name and date of birth, upon entry. Proof of vaccination is not required to access RBG’s trails. Please see FAQs for details.
Wednesday to Sunday, November 24 to January 9*
Follow incredible festive lights through picture-perfect Hendrie Park and discover something new at every turn!
Timed-tickets required.* Plan your Winter Wonders experience.
*This is a time-ticketed experience. Upon registration you will be required to select an entry time, 5 to 7 p.m., or 7 to 9 p.m.
|Child age 4 to 12||$11.50|
|Child under age 4||FREE|
|Family (2 adults and up to 2 children under age 18)||$44|
- All rates include HST.
- Student ticket requires showing a student card indicating full-time attendance in a recognized post-secondary institution.
- RBG considers a senior to be a person of 65+ years of age.
- Access to all RBG garden areas (Please note seasonal hours.)
- A parking pass for use in the metered lots at RBG gardens and trailheads
- Any Discovery programming scheduled for the day
General Admission tickets do NOT include access to all RBG events. See the full events calendar for information on admission requirements for specific events and activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips and questions to help you plan your trip to Royal Botanical Gardens. Plan your day, learn about our history, garden areas, parking, and more!
Become an RBG Member
Members have access to the following benefits when presenting their membership card and one piece of photo identification.
- Unlimited Visits All Year Round
- Free Parking
- Specialty Food, Gift & Program Discounts
- Pre-Sale and Discounts to Special Ticketed Events
- Subscription to Members' Magazine, Paradise Found
- Free admission to RBG's Winter Exhibit
- Free Admission and Discounts at Botanical Gardens Across North America
Are you looking to join us with a group of 15 or more? We can create tour packages specifically designed and tailored to suit your group. Pre-book your trip and save!
Enjoy Access to the Gardens All Year Long
Members benefit from year-round admission to 1,100 hectares (2,700 acres) of breathtaking gardens and nature sanctuaries.
Please check rbg.ca/events for more information on ticketing for individual events.
Thank You for Supporting RBG!
Royal Botanical Gardens is a registered charitable organization dedicated to connecting people, plants and place. General admission fees support our efforts in areas like plant science, conservation, horticulture and education.