|Child age 4 to 12||$10|
|Child under age 4||FREE|
|Family (2 adults and up to 2 children under age 18)||$40|
- All rates include HST.
- Student ticket requires showing a student card indicating full-time attendance in a recognized post-secondary institution.
- RBG considers a senior to be a person of 65+ years of age.
- Twilight Hours tickets are only available for purchase in-person after 5 p.m.
- Access to all RBG garden areas (note seasonal hours)
- A parking pass for use in the metered lots at RBG gardens and trailheads
- Any Discovery programming scheduled for the day
These tickets do NOT include access to all RBG events. See the full events calendar for information on admission requirements for specific events and activities.
Thank You for Supporting RBG!
Royal Botanical Gardens is a registered charitable organization dedicated to connecting people, plants and place. General admission fees support our efforts in areas like plant science, conservation, horticulture and education.
Become an RBG Member
Members have access to the following benefits when presenting their membership card and one piece of photo identification.
- Unlimited Visits All Year Round
- Free Parking
- Specialty Food, Gift & Program Discounts
- Pre-Sale and Discounts to Special Ticketed Events
- Subscription to Members' Magazine, Paradise Found
- Free admission to RBG's Winter Exhibit
- Free Admission and Discounts at Botanical Gardens Across North America
Are you looking to join us with a group of 15 or more? We can create tour packages specifically designed and tailored to suit your group. Pre-book your trip and save!
Enjoy Access to the Gardens All Year Long
Members benefit from year-round admission to 1,100 hectares (2,700 acres) of breathtaking gardens and nature sanctuaries.
Please check rbg.ca/events for more information on ticketing for individual events.