Winter Wonders Table d’hôte Dinner
Event InformationSpecial Event Accessible Event
Date & Time:
Every week on Friday and Saturday from December 2, 2023 until December 23, 2023
The last Winter Wonders Table d'hôte Dinner was on December 23, 2023
Hendrie Park (680 Plains Rd W)
Evenings, Food and Drink, Special Event
Pre-Registration Required, Ticketed Event
Join us for our first ever seasonally inspired four course Table d’hôte menu at the Turner Pavilion Teahouse! While dinning, marvel at the awe inspiring festive lights and displays with the Teahouse’s magnificent view of the gardens.
- Available Fridays and Saturdays until Saturday, December 23
- $85 per person (+HST & Gratuity)
- Space is limited. Pre-paid, advance reservations required. Guests are required to show reservation confirmation at entry
- Reservation includes access to Winter Wonders for the evening; no separate tickets required
- Entrée selections must be noted at time of reservation. Be sure to add your entrée selections in the field labelled “Add a special request (optional)”
- Please let us know of any allergies when making your reservation to give us the proper amount of time to accommodate. We require allergies to pre-order as they take 24 hours notice to prepare
- Not all dietary restrictions can be accommodated with this menu
- Reservations are for indoor dining only
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about Winter Wonders Table d’hôte Dinner? Click the topics below for more information. If you have a question that is not answered, give us a call at 905-527-1158 or send us an email.
- Saturday, December 2
- Friday, December 8
- Saturday, December 9
- Friday, December 15
- Saturday, December 16
- Friday, December 22
- Saturday, December 23
Your pre-paid Winter Wonders Table d’hôte Dinner reservation includes a four-course meal at the Turner Pavilion Teahouse and gives you access to Hendrie Park following your meal to experience Winter Wonders.
Access to the indoor Mediterranean Garden, the botanical train exhibit and seasonal displays are also included.
This is a licensed event; alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase for those age 19+. A valid I.D. is required for beverage purchase.
Where is the Turner Pavilion Teahouse Located?
Please arrive early to give yourself time to find parking and make your way to the Teahouse on-time for your reservation. When you arrive at RBG Centre you will be greeted by our staff team who will check you in and direct you to the Teahouse.
You will be required to present these your OpenTable reservation confirmation upon arrival, either printed out or digitally on your personal mobile device.
Parking, Transit, and Shuttle
This event is held in Hendrie Park – please enter through RBG Centre at 680 Plains Road W. Burlington Ontario. Parking is included, available in the large lot at RBG Centre. Additional parking is available in the small Cherry Hill parking lot (across the street), though this will require crossing the street and a short walk to RBG Centre for entry.
This garden is located along bus routes for Burlington Transit, with stops a short distance from the entrance. See rbg.ca/directions for more details.
GET THERE WITH GO!
- Saturdays: Take the Lakeshore West line towards Hamilton. Disembark at Aldershot Station and walk to the back of the South parking lot to find the complimentary shuttle to RBG. GO combo ticket available!
- Other dates: Take the Lakeshore West Train Line. Disembark at Burlington Station and take Burlington Transit Route 1 Plains to Hamilton to RBG Centre.
Note: there are no buses servicing Aldershot station that make stops at RBG. For non-shuttle dates, be sure to plan your trip using Burlington station.
GO Transit Service Disruption: on Saturday November 25, there will not be any rail service between GO Oakville and GO Aldershot. Riders should exit at GO Oakville and catch the connecting bus from Oakville to Aldershot. The RBG Shuttle bus will be picking up/dropping off guests from the GO Aldershot SOUTH parking lot for the short ride to and from RBG.
Accessible parking is located just past the main entrance of RBG Centre to the left. Visitors being dropped off to RBG Centre can be dropped off at the doors to the main entrance using the driveway in front of the building. Access to Hendrie Park is available via the tunnel under Plains Road, access through the atrium using the stairs or elevator provided.
Winter Wonders: The one-way, 1.5 km route for this display takes visitors along wide, paved or gravel pathways. If attending with a wheelchair or walker , an outdoor model is suggested. Some benches will be available along the route for those who require them.
If you have any further questions about accessibility at this event please contact us by phone (905-527-1158) or email email@example.com.
Pets & Service Animals
With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted at RBG during special events, including Winter Wonders.
Pets are welcome in RBG’s outdoor spaces during regular garden hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) so long as they remain leashed.
Though the Turner Pavilion Teahouse provides indoor seating, the majority of Winter Wonders is held outdoors. Please come prepared for the weather!
RBG reserves the right to cancel the event due to inclement weather with little to no notice (ticket purchasers will be contacted). If the event is cancelled, you will receive a credit on your account that is equal to the amount of the original purchase. The credit can be applied towards a future Winter Wonders date of your choosing.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased to RBG special events are final sale and non-refundable. Tickets for this experience can be transferred to someone else if you can no longer attend the experience. Please keep your tickets and confirmation: it is proof of your purchase and allows entry into the experience.
- Liability: RBG assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to property, or for personal injury or mishap; all activities are at the risk of the participant.
- Filming/Photography Release: Please be advised that all photos, audio-video, and static images taken at this experience may be used for exhibit, reproduction, and/or distribution for RBG related promotional use, including all forms of print, television advertisement, social media and /or website display. In consideration of your participation as a guest or attendee of this experience, you authorize Royal Botanical Gardens, its legal representatives, suppliers, invited media and assigns unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use such photos and images under their sole discretion. Royal Botanical Gardens, its legal representatives, suppliers, invited media and assigns are released without limitation of any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- By purchasing tickets and participating in this experience on RBG properties, you are agreeing to the above release for yourself, and on behalf of your guests.
- RBG reserves the right to cancel the event due to inclement weather with little to no notice. If the event is cancelled, you will receive a credit on your account that is equal to the amount of the original purchase. The credit can be applied towards a future Winter Wonders date of your choosing.