Taste of the Gardens
With two restaurants on-site, Royal Botanical Gardens is your destination for dishes inspired by fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Greenhouse Café, RBG Centre
- Rock Garden Bistro, David Braley and Nancy Gordon Rock Garden
Courses & Workshops
RBG offers courses and workshops in Burlington & Hamilton for families, kids and adults in the areas of gardening, nature, botanical arts and wellness.
From award-winning children’s clubs to our popular children’s gardening programs and special seasonal workshops, kids of all ages grow with us.
RBG hosts events year-round, from blooms experiences, to performing arts, to holiday celebrations, and more!
Many special events require tickets (separate from Garden Admission or Membership). Please check the event details before planning your visit.
Where People, Plants and Nature Cultivate Unforgettable Experiences
cultivated garden areas
km of nature trails
acres of nature sanctuaries
acres of cultivated gardens
species at risk
taxa (unique types)
- Explore RBG
What's In Bloom
Members have access to the following benefits when presenting their membership card and one piece of photo identification.
- Unlimited Visits All Year Round
- Free Parking
- Specialty Food, Gift & Program Discounts
- Pre-Sales for Special Ticketed Events
- Subscription to Members' Magazine, Paradise Found
- Free admission to RBG's Winter Exhibit
- Free Admission and Discounts at Botanical Gardens Across North America
Benefits are subject to change at any time.