Rock at the Rock
Let there be rock! The people have spoken, the votes have been cast, and we are ready to Rock at the Rock.
Listen to the top albums from your favourite classic rock legends, as voted by you, each Thursday in the inspiring surroundings of the historic Rock Garden.
Don’t miss BATTLE NIGHTS, where two iconic bands will square off to determine their rightful place in rock n’ roll history. Have your say and join us on social media to cast your vote while enjoying a spectacular evening at the Rock.
Experience hot summer nights at the Rock Garden like never before by having your say and staying connected with us on social media. Let YOUR voice be heard and rock on!
- Please note this is not a live music series. Classic Rock albums will be played through the Rock Garden’s speaker system.
- The Gardens are a great place to be during a time of physical distancing. Enjoy the music and the variety of year round perennials.
- July 16: Tragically Hip
- July 23: The Beatles vs. Eagles (Battle Night)
- July 30: Fleetwood Mac
- August 6: The Band
- August 13: Queen vs. The Rolling Stones (Battle Night)
- August 20: CCR
- August 27: Queen vs. The Beatles (Battle Night)
Food and Drink
A light menu will be available for purchase; grab a snack and drink to enjoy as you stroll the garden!
- House Baked Cookies $3.00
- Assorted Potato Chips $2.00
Please note that all beverages will be served in its original bottle or can, while wine will be served in a compostable take away cup with lid
- Assorted canned pops, juice, glassed bottled water $3.00 each
- Niagara VQA House Wine 6oz. Glass $7.50
- Local Craft Beer $8.50
- Local Cider $8.50
- Molson Canadian $6.50
- Coors Light $6.50
- Heineken $8.00
- Corona Extra $8.00
Admission & Tickets
Choose between full admission pricing (entry to all our garden areas for the full day) or Twilight Hours, a reduced price for entry after 5 p.m.
Rock at the Rock is held rain or shine!
Directions & Parking
This event is held at the historic Rock Garden, 1185 York Blvd. Hamilton. Parking is included, available in the lot across the street.
This garden is located along bus routes for Burlington Transit and Hamilton Transit, with stops a short distance from the entrance. See rbg.ca/directions for more details.
The newly rejuvenated Rock Garden features some wide, paved paths that descend with a slope into the lower bowl of the garden. Some activities will take place on grassy areas. If you have any questions about accessibility at this event, please contact us at 905-527-1158.
Pets / Service Animals
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Rock at the Rock event but must remain leashed at all times. Any pets found disrupting the event or other guests may be asked to leave.